Re: Lots of brokeness in Sid this morning

Kent West wrote:
Kent West wrote:

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 09:31:03AM -0500, Kent West wrote:

I did an apt-get upgrade on a sid box just now, and now there are a lot of broken apps.

Steve Mayer wrote:

I removed the gsfonts-other package and the
 applications started working fine for me again.

Yep, that fixed everything! Thanks, Steve!

Why did it fix everything?  I don't even have gsfonts-other installed
and I still can't get the Debian packaged thunderbird to run.

-Roberto