Re: woody spamassassin tests

On Tue, Oct 21, 2003 at 12:18:26PM +1000, Geoff Crompton wrote:
|   Hi,
|
|   Can someone tell me where I can find which tests are used/available in
| Woody's spamassassin package?

RTSL.

|   I know I can do a "grep '^score ' *" in /etc/spamassassin, but does
| this tell me all the possible tests?

I think so.  I think only tests with a score (that isn't 0) are run.

| In particular, there is nothing
| about matching MIME type html, which does look to be availble in later
| versions of spam assassin (http://spamassassin.org/tests.html).

Use the latest version.  The woody version is very old.  Spam
characteristics tend to change somewhat over time.  You will see much
more effective results with a newer spamassassin.

-D

--
"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more
security than wiping with decimal values." -- Norton SystemWorks 2002 Manual

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/