Re: A newbie's confusion about GPL

On Sun, 19 Oct 2003 16:16:25 +0100,
Pigeon <jah.pigeon@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20031019151625.GD22112@pigeon.pigeonloft>:

> On Sun, Oct 19, 2003 at 01:25:18PM +0200, Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> > ..amen.  Not that hard, killing _is_ a sin, even in war: Say you and
> > 2 more come for me.  How do I stop you 3 with one bullet?  Easy, I
> > just fire it.  You take it in your right thigh, right next to your
> > balls, ideally after watching me smile lowering my gun from your eye
> >
> > and down, while you flip around trying to fire at me.   ;-)
>
> Ah, just the kind of enemy soldier I want to meet... the one who
> thinks he's Clint Eastwood and mucks around asking if I'm feeling
> lucky while I just pull my trigger. :-)

..hitting where?  ;-)  Your job is winning the war, not massacring,
so you'll need to maximize your ammo yield, or you'll lose.  ;-)

..a dead guy needs?  ;-)  A wounded one keeps how many
of his own, safely off the field?  ;-)

..and, if you try move unpredictably, I might miss your thigh right
next to your balls, so, where do you want it?  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: