Re: OT - Programming Languages w/o English Syntax

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 at 23:09 GMT, Ron Johnson penned:

> Can't disagree with you there.  Have you tried functional lan- guages
> like Haskell?  They are pretty odd to programmers with procedural and
> OO paradigms.

I learned about lisp and prolog in college, and used them for projects
then.  I always meant to go back and play with them some more ... just
need to come up with a project!

--
monique
Unless you need to share ultra-sensitive super-spy stuff with me, please