Re: More on spam

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 02:21:57PM -0400, Alfredo Valles wrote:
| On Friday 17 October 2003 12:07 pm, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

| > If your email service is unacceptable, complain to your email
| > provider.  You must create a business case for them to act.  All
| > commercial providers are in it for the money (aka business) and unless
| > you are affecting that then they won't care.
| Not everybody lives in USA where your mail provider is a big company, you
| know?

I know.  I am not a big company.  In fact I am not a company at all.
(though I do happen to live in the USA)  I run my own email service
because it works well for me and I am not relying upon some other
inadequate provider.  You're welcome to run your own as well or make
arrangements with someone who is willing to provide email service for

The Lord detests all the proud of heart.
Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.
        Proverbs 16:7