Re: More on spam

On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 02:21:57PM -0400, Alfredo Valles wrote:
| On Friday 17 October 2003 12:07 pm, Derrick 'dman' Hudson wrote:

| > If your email service is unacceptable, complain to your email
| > provider.  You must create a business case for them to act.  All
| > commercial providers are in it for the money (aka business) and unless
| > you are affecting that then they won't care.
|
| Not everybody lives in USA where your mail provider is a big company, you
| know?

I know.  I am not a big company.  In fact I am not a company at all.
(though I do happen to live in the USA)  I run my own email service
because it works well for me and I am not relying upon some other
inadequate provider.  You're welcome to run your own as well or make
arrangements with someone who is willing to provide email service for
you.

-D

--
The Lord detests all the proud of heart.
Be sure of this: They will not go unpunished.

http://dman13.dyndns.org/~dman/