Re: Multiple 'To' in mutt

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 12:15:19AM -0400, Naitik Shah wrote:
I'm trying to shift to mutt full time, and I'm amazed at how little it sucks (!). I do have one question though, how do I add people to the 'To', 'Cc' and 'Bcc' fields from my address book?

Which address book are you using?

I know how to do one,
I hit Q, search, and enter. I know I can append to a search and then tag
the results, but how do I use them? And is it possible to add more people
from my address book once I finish composing? (the screen right before I
send it).

Yes.  t to add to the To: line, c to add to the CC: line.