Re: Multiple 'To' in mutt

In linux.debian.user, you wrote:
> I'm trying to shift to mutt full time, and I'm amazed at how little it
> sucks (!). I do have one question though, how do I add people to the
> 'To', 'Cc' and 'Bcc' fields from my address book? I know how to do one,
> I hit Q, search, and enter. I know I can append to a search and then tag
> the results, but how do I use them? And is it possible to add more people
> from my address book once I finish composing? (the screen right before I
> send it).

<snip - because I don't know about IMAP>
> --
> Naitik Shah.

When you start to write a message, you use 'm' and the first thing that
comes up is To:.  Hit the TAB key and use 't' to tag the list of names that
you want for To: and then ENTER.  Then do Subject and write the message and
save it.  Then you have the mail ready to send.  I can see both Cc: and Bcc:
in mine.  To add to Cc: do 'c' and then TAB, t, and ENTER. For Bcc: do 'b',
etc.

If you want to add more to To, after composing, you just hit 't', TAB and so
on.

Then send.

Anita