Re: Games for 1-2 year old child. Recommendations wanted.

Err, I'm with Klaus on this. I'm not gonna tell ya how to bring your kid up, but I was in front of screens that young and I have myopia. When kids're young they sit a few inchs away from a screen because their eyes can at that age. The problem is when you get older and you subconsciously force your eyes to do it. Eeventually, you start straining the muscles that focus your eyes. I was having cracking headaches for a couple of years, and eventually my GP told me to go to the opticians.