Re: Games for 1-2 year old child. Recommendations wanted.

On Sunday 05 October 2003 14:40, Andrew Perrin wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2003, Bengt Thure'e wrote:
>
> > Thanks, but it sort of demands an internet connection. I hope I can use
> > a very old laptop (Pentium 100), and no internet connection... Just to
> > put her somewhere and she can hack and slash at the keyboard... :-)
> >

> My son has loved emacs for just this application since he was about 11
> months old.

I know that this is probably flamebait - but is there any specific reason a
1-2 year old child has to play with a computer?
I know that all the geeks have proof that this actually improves social
interaction but I am a little old fashioned.

Prost,

Klaus