Games for 1-2 year old child. Recommendations wanted.

Hej,

I have a small girl at home (1 year old) who is fascinating with a Pippi Longstocking game (with loads of various sound and visual effects) which she loves, but it is for Windows. The highlight in this program is the room with people playing music and dancing.

I am wondering if there is something like this for the Linux (Debian) environment?

I have checked the Debian Jr site, but it seems to have died out, or? Last news was from 16 Jul 2002.

On the other hand I found some other software.
The Tux suite seems to be great, love the TuxPaint. The lletters seems to be superb also, but would wish I could get it in more languages.

I am interested in simply (educational?) games suitable for 1-2 years children, and they should preferably have language suppor for Swedish, Chinese (Simplified) and English.

I am considering installing Debian on a very very vintage laptop (Pentium 120, 32MB Ram, 700M HD), and letting our daughter bang away on the keyboard.

Do anyone on the great list have any recommendations or thoughts to help us with.

Thanks in advance

Bengt and Jade for our daughter Jasmine