Re: Games for 1-2 year old child. Recommendations wanted.

Ray wrote:
Most of the CBeebies website (http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/) runs fine in
e.g. Galeon, provided you install the relevant plugins, in particular the
Flash plugin.

Thanks, but it sort of demands an internet connection. I hope I can use a very old laptop (Pentium 100), and no internet connection... Just to put her somewhere and she can hack and slash at the keyboard... :-)

Dan Hunt wrote:

Check out the GCompris package. My children love this.
Thanks, I will check it out directly.

Not too many mindless amusements for kids.

Unfortunately, but I hope that the Debian-Jr project can come up with something...

Thanks for you tips

/Bengt