Re: Network Rail - UK business opportunity for the Debian Community

On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 01:47:58 +0100,
Clive Menzies <clive@clivemenzies.co.uk> wrote in message
<[🔎] 20030917004758.GA629@clivemenzies.co.uk>:

> On (17/09/03 02:14), Arnt Karlsen wrote:
> >
> > .ok, as far as I know it is ready and I guess the worst thing I risk
> > is a chew-out from Shri on running off with the honor of declaring
> > that http://lists.kraya.co.uk/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/netrail is
> > open.  ;-)
> >
> Thanks Arnt and thanks Shri ;)

..note to new list members:  Shri signed me up as a list arrrghdmin, I
run fetchmail every hour, and I'm off to bed now, Shri I understand
work Scottish business hours(?), so your confirmations may lag as much
as a night, I like to see admin coverage "round the clock", and that
oughtta be possible, myself, I'm not in the UK or EUrope, but on
Pasific time in Norway.  ;-)

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: