IRQ pileup

Debian Users,

I sent a similar message a few days back, but I don't believe it was
ever posted to the list.  A second effort...

I've been trying to use my PCMCIA wireless network card on my laptop,
but whenever I insert the card, I get the message:

orinoco_cs: RequestIRQ: Resource in use

I think this is probably because of the large number of devices using
IRQ 10 on my machine:

cat /proc/interrupts

           CPU0
  0:     533785          XT-PIC  timer
  1:       3989          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:          0          XT-PIC  Maestro3(i)
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:      18517          XT-PIC  Texas Instruments PCI4451 PC card Cardbus Controller, Texas Instruments PCI4451 PC card Cardbus Controller (#2), usb-uhci, eth0
 14:      26764          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          0

I'm using a 2.4.21 kernel I compiled myself, but my 2.4.20 kernel
behaves the same.  I know this card worked once upon a time (I think
with the 2.4.20).  How can I make the card or the controller use a
different IRQ?  Is there a manual I should be reading?  Could my problem
be caused by other software?

Thanks for any help,
Nate

--
     "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock; if any man
      hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to

Nathan J. Malmberg <nathan.malmberg@colorado.edu>  GNUPG ID: 8A9B426E
The attachment is a digital signature.  Get my key at wwwkeys.pgp.net.