IRQ Pileup

Debian Users,

I'm having a problem getting my PCMCIA wireless network card working.
Whenever I insert the card, I get the message:
orinoco_cs: RequestIRQ: Resource in use.
I think the problem might stem from the extensive use of IRQ 10 on my
machine:

cat /proc/interrupts
           CPU0
  0:     565299          XT-PIC  timer
  1:      10916          XT-PIC  keyboard
  2:          0          XT-PIC  cascade
  5:          0          XT-PIC  Maestro3(i)
  8:          1          XT-PIC  rtc
 10:      23135          XT-PIC  Texas Instruments PCI4451 PC card Cardbus Controller, Texas Instruments PCI4451 PC card Cardbus Controller (#2), usb-uhci, eth0
 14:      32064          XT-PIC  ide0
NMI:          0
ERR:          2

I'm using a 2.4.21 kernel I compiled myself, but a 2.4.20 kernel I
compiled myself exhibits the same problem.  This card did work once upon
a time, but I think I may have been using a 2.4.18 kernel at the time.
I don't have any other PCMCIA cards to test, but I would guess they
would behave the same.  usb-uhci, eth0, and the PCMCIA drivers are
compiled as modules.  If anyone can tell me how to redirect these
drivers to another IRQ, or point me in the direction of the manual I
should be reading, I'd appreciate that.  If there may be a problem with
a different program, I'd like to hear the suggestions.

Nate

--
Nathan J. Malmberg <nathan.malmberg@colorado.edu>  GNUPG ID: 8A9B426E
The attachment is a digital signature.  Get my key at wwwkeys.pgp.net.