Re: [OT: Elfquest] WAS: Re: Howto released: Using OpenLDAP on Debian Woody to serve Linux andSamba users

On Tue, 2003-08-12 at 16:18, David Fokkema wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:25:45PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> > On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 08:43:09PM +0200, David Fokkema wrote:
> > > Can it be 'fresh' as 'cool' outside? (I might have gotten a little bit
> > > confused, here, ;-). At least I know of fresh breezes, between moderate
> > > and strong, but that is somewhat different...
> >
> > My favourite weather, of which I have been feeling a severe lack
> > recently...
>
> The only type of persons I have met which really liked this kind of
> weather (like I do and, apparently, you do too) are people who sail a
> lot. You don't happen to be one of those people, do you? Or has this
> something to do with your pigeons???

I've only really sailed a few times in my life, but I love cool weather.
Then again, it could have something to do with growing up in Sarajevo
and being surrounded by mountains, or with spending every winter break
as a child at my grandmother's house where 'heating' was what the
wood-burning stove in the kitchen did for that one room. :)

Though sailing sure does sound like a fun hobby. :)
--
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837