Re: Howto released: Using OpenLDAP on Debian Woody to serve Linux andSamba users

Markus,

You HERO!!!! I struggled for ages with LDAP and could not get it to work
really well!!! I am going to try your HOWTO tonight! I waited for a good
HOWTO! Since I couldn't get it to work before, I could not write one
myself unfortunately. Good work Markus!

Did anyone, or maybe you Markus, by any chance, try this HOWTO on an
unstable / Sarge server? I am running unstable on my home-server because I
need to try new stuff quite often. As I read the HOWTO it shouldn't be a
problem, but I hope someone tried...

Regards,
Pim Bliek

PingWings - Where do you want to go tomorrow?
M:  06-28474259
E:  bliekp@pingwings.nl
I:  www.pingwings.nl