Re: [OT: Elfquest] WAS: Re: Howto released: Using OpenLDAP on Debian Woody to serve Linux andSamba users

On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 09:25:45PM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 12, 2003 at 08:43:09PM +0200, David Fokkema wrote:
> > Can it be 'fresh' as 'cool' outside? (I might have gotten a little bit
> > confused, here, ;-). At least I know of fresh breezes, between moderate
> > and strong, but that is somewhat different...
>
> My favourite weather, of which I have been feeling a severe lack
> recently...

The only type of persons I have met which really liked this kind of
weather (like I do and, apparently, you do too) are people who sail a
lot. You don't happen to be one of those people, do you? Or has this
something to do with your pigeons???

Anyway, since this is already _very_ OT, the past week has been
uncommonly hot in Europe, and there wasn't much wind, at least around
here. I could use some not to hot day, with a fresh breeze on one of my
free saturdays. Yes. Past few saturdays just didn't do it. <sigh>

David