Re: Realtek RTL8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 22:08, Agung Suyono wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm a new Debian user.  I got a problem on istallation.  My network
> device, Realtek RTL8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter, was not detected.
>  When I tried to configure it using "Configure
> Device Driver Module" during installation process, it asked me to enter
> a command line argument.  The installation manual says that I have to
> consult with the documentation for that kernel driver.  Anybody knows
> where I can find that kernel driver documentation?  When I didn't enter
> anything, the installation failed.

You really shouldn't need any command line args.

Is Debian installed now?

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |