Realtek RTL8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter

Hi All,

I'm a new Debian user. I got a problem on istallation. My network device, Realtek RTL8139 PCI Fast Ethernet Adapter, was not detected. When I tried to configure it using "Configure Device Driver Module" during installation process, it asked me to enter a command line argument. The installation manual says that I have to consult with the documentation for that kernel driver. Anybody knows where I can find that kernel driver documentation? When I didn't enter anything, the installation failed.
Thanks for your help.
Best Regard,

Agung S