Re: X lockups

* Bradley M Alexander <storm@tux.org> [07-07-2003 20:03]:
> In the past month or so, I have noticed that at random intervals,
> X will lock up, kick me out, and xdm will restart.
>
> Ideas?

I have had 2 lockups recently after a year without any such trouble.
SSH'ing into the box worked on one occasion.  However, killing X,
gave me a proper lockup.

I update almost every day and hopefully the problem is gone. It's
been a couple of weeks without a crash.

My suspicion is towards Mozilla-Firebird. At least one time, I was
editing an input form. At the moment, this activity still crashes
firebird quite often, but luckily with no harm done to X.

Bob