Re: Sb Audigy, how?

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 04:10:15 +0200, Jimmy Johansson wrote:

> working under Debian, right? My friend uses a module called audigy, but
> that module does not exist in Debian as far as I know. Is there any other
> way to configure my Audigy card?

IMHO the EMU10K1 module from ALSA should operate an Audigy. The packages
alsa-modules-(your kernel version here) or alsa-source might help you. Red
Hat probably defined a module alias audigy=>snd-emu10k1.

> I'm sorry for being so "wordy".

Sorry for being less wordy. Anyway, HTH :-)

--
Best Regards,   |   Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
 Sebastian      |   your ~/.signature to help me spread!