Re: Sb Audigy, how?

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 01:28:26AM +0200, Jimmy Johansson wrote:
> The problem I'm currently having is that I can't get my Sb Audigy
> working... I have no clue which modules to use and so on.

I have no idea if any of the kernel-image packages in the archive have the
Audigy driver in them, but the raw kernel doesn't.  You have to use the
SourceForge driver.  I imagine that DeadRat has just incorporated that into
the kernel(s) they ship.

Everything they do is patched rather heavily.

The SourceForge driver isn't hard to use, just read the instructions.

--
 Marc Wilson |     "It is hard to overstate the debt that we owe to
 msw@cox.net |     men and women of genius."  -- Robert G. Ingersoll