Re: DNS: configure bind9 to resolve only a certain IP-range

Noah Meyerhans wrote:

Basically, you don't want to set up a zone for 67.158.193.in-addr.arpa
in named.conf, but rather for something like
64-71.67.158.193.in-addr.arpa.

Googling for "bind classless in-addr.arpa" and related strings will
likely answer your questions.  If not, asking for help in
comp.protocols.tcp-ip.domains might help.

Ah, thank you very much, this sounds very helpful! :) I´ve been googling on the topic and looked through the Admin Guide, but didn´t find what I was looking for. Seems that ´classless´ is the crucial keyword.

GH