DNS: configure bind9 to resolve only a certain IP-range

Hi,

how can I configure bind9 so that it would (reverse-)resolve a certain range of IP-addresses only within a zone?

We´ve got a consecutive range of IPs for our permanent internet-connection (a.b.c.64 to a.b.c.71), and I want our nameserver to resolve those addresses from its local zone files while still being able to (reverse-)resolve all addresses outside of our own range. For example, a

  ´dig -x a.b.c.1´

should give appropriate results, and

  ´dig -x a.b.c.65´

should work also, giving as result what I´ve configured.

I´ve been browsing through some documentations, but I couldn´t find any option or something like that to tell bind that it is responsible for a designated range of addresses only. Is this even possible?

Eventually, I could circumvent the problem by specifying a zone file for each address that is in our range, but that would be a very ugly solution.

However, this must be kind of a common problem; but how is it solved?

PS: You can query the nameserver in question @193.158.67.67.

GH