Re: Why am I no longer receiving the digest?

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 02:25:06AM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> It still ain't working, and www.faqchest.com is not receiving digests
> either.

Now we're in the middle of June and it STILL doesn't F**G WORK... I've
checked www.faqchest.com again - sure enough, since March 30th they
have not received a debian-user digest either. If anyone on this list
knows the listmaster, please could you kick his arse, because I've had
no joy sending mails direct - and presumably nor has anyone else who
normally subscribes to the digest. Two and a half months of downtime
without even a word of explanation is a bit much.

--
Pigeon

Be kind to pigeons