Re: Why am I no longer receiving the digest?

On Fri, Jun 13, 2003 at 12:15:09AM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 02:25:06AM +0100, Pigeon wrote:
> > It still ain't working, and www.faqchest.com is not receiving digests
> > either.
>
> Now we're in the middle of June and it STILL doesn't F**G WORK... I've
> checked www.faqchest.com again - sure enough, since March 30th they
> have not received a debian-user digest either. If anyone on this list
> knows the listmaster, please could you kick his arse, because I've had
> no joy sending mails direct - and presumably nor has anyone else who
> normally subscribes to the digest. Two and a half months of downtime
> without even a word of explanation is a bit much.

Hi,

The listmaster team has been having some difficulties with the list digest
software. In some circumstances it will stop working without much warning,
which is what happened in this case. Please rest assured that fixing
this problem is one of our top priorities.

I have restarted the digest, and sent the last few onto the
debian-user-digest list. All the other missing digests have not been sent
onto the list as their combined size is too large. If you still wish to get
them, you can find all the missing messages in mbox format at:

http://murphy.debian.org/~pasc/d-u-digest.missing.mbox (23.2 Mb)

You can get the same file gzipped at:

http://murphy.debian.org/~pasc/d-u-digest.missing.mbox.gz (6.7 Mb)

Please accept the apologies of the listmaster team.

Regards,

      Debian listmaster

--
       Debian GNU/Linux - The Universal Operating System
listmaster@lists.debian.org                     pasc@debian.org