[OT] Printer recommendations

Greetings list,

It's official: my Epson Stylus Color 400 is dead after 6 years of faithful
service.

I'm in the market for a new printer and I would like some suggestions.
Here are my parameters:

- Laser printer (the inkjet has just been a money pit for the last year)
- Reasonably priced (less than $500 is optimal)
- Reasonably economical to operate (long term low cost per page printed)
- Light use (will be connected to my home network)
- Must have parallel interface (will connect to my Woody box which has no USB)
- Speaks Postscript (I believe this makes it easier that I don't need drivers)
- Small footprint desirable
- Speed is not a concern (i.e., can print slow)

I know this is OT, but I would like some suggestions since I haven't purchased
a printer in 6 years and have never seriously looked at laser printers.  Also,
I run lprng on my Woody box and would like to keep it like that (since I
finally figured out how it works), but I am willing to switch to CUPS if that
is necessary.

-Roberto Sanchez

Yahoo! Sorteos  -  http://loteria.yahoo.es
Juega a la Lotería Primitiva sin salir de casa