Re: kdm init files and xmodmap

I realize that I'm again "stealing" the thread... I just wanted to say that I
really had no intention of doing that (How does the list server know i
replied if I changed the subject?). Anyways, sorry for the inconvinience I
will post my question again on a new thread.

Thanks for pointing that out, Tal.