Re: terms of legal remittance [8 days left].

On Mon, May 26, 2003 at 04:22:11PM -0500, Kent West wrote:
> Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
>
> >The following are demanded, debian-boot unsubscription as previously
> >specified [I note that all other lists have been unsubscribed]. Public
> >list apology from c j. Watson. No further libelous statements to be made.
> >Permanent Removal of a.ameri@linuxiran.org, this person is spamming me
> >with list mail.
> >
> >DM
> >

> When this Hell.Surfers guy showed up on the list several weeks ago,
> several regulars flamed him from past experience. I thought the regulars
> were being pretty harsh. I'd like to apologize to the regulars for
> thinking that.

:-)

  For myself, I can only say that I am astonished and somewhat terrified at
  the results of this evening's experiments.  Astonished at the wonderful
  power you have developed, and terrified at the thought that so much hideous
  and bad music may be put on record forever.
          -- Sir Arthur Sullivan, message to Edison, 1888