Re: terms of legal remittance [8 days left].

On Mon, 2003-05-26 at 17:22, Kent West wrote:
> Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
>
> >The following are demanded, debian-boot unsubscription as previously specified [I note that all other lists have been unsubscribed]. Public list apology from c j. Watson. No further libelous statements to be made. Permanent Removal of a.ameri@linuxiran.org, this person is spamming me with list mail.
> >
> >DM
> >

> When this Hell.Surfers guy showed up on the list several weeks ago,
> several regulars flamed him from past experience. I thought the regulars
> were being pretty harsh. I'd like to apologize to the regulars for
> thinking that.
>
> --
> Kent

He was only the second non-spammer for me to plonk, and the other person
I put up with for over a year on a Usenet group - this individual earned
his status in about two weeks. From what I see from replies to his
posts, I am reminded of certain attention seeking tactics that
sociologists and psychologists speak of, although I am not clinically
positioned to offer my own assessments of how accurately they apply in
this situation. I would lean, however, to someone that, regardless of
intentions, comes across as an attention seeking troll by the
methodology followed.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org