Re: terms of legal remittance [8 days left].

This can't be real.. he MUST be trolling, I can't beleive that he
doesn't see what kind of ineptness he generates.

He reminds me of a spammer, Bernard Shifman; for those unfamiliar with
this story, I recommend
http://petemoss.com/spamflames/ShifmanIsAMoronSpammer.html (hilarious).
OK, "Hell Surfer" (what a nick...) is NOT a spammer, but he's in the
same league as Shifman when it comes to groundless threats, making an
a*s of himself, etc etc ...

(couldn't resist putting my $0.02)

Jeff