Re: terms of legal remittance [8 days left].

Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:

The following are demanded, debian-boot unsubscription as previously specified [I note that all other lists have been unsubscribed]. Public list apology from c j. Watson. No further libelous statements to be made. Permanent Removal of a.ameri@linuxiran.org, this person is spamming me with list mail.

DM

When this Hell.Surfers guy showed up on the list several weeks ago, several regulars flamed him from past experience. I thought the regulars were being pretty harsh. I'd like to apologize to the regulars for thinking that.

--
Kent