Re: Mozilla opens full-screen with Xinerama

Hi Bill,

Try xfwm as your window manager.  It's configurable, light-weight and has
full xinerama support (unlike most other wm's I've tried).

Mozilla works properly on my xinerama setup under xfwm.  (Actually the
nightlies aren't/weren't built with the xinerama option enabled.  The only
visible glitch with a stock build seems to be that menus will happily span
across monitor breaks.  This is only a real PITA if you have different
sized monitors as the menu can disappear off the bottom of the second
screen.  Add the line "ac_add_options --enable-xinerama" to your .mozconfig
if you want to roll your own.)

-- Brad

--
Brad Sawatzky <bds9e@virginia.edu>
University of Virginia Physics Department