Re: Mozilla opens full-screen with Xinerama

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 02:19:38PM -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:01:26PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:
>
> > I never know where to ask about problems like this.  How do I know if
> > it is icewm, mozilla, or Xfree86 that's causing the problem?
>
> If you change icewm to another window manager, does the problem persist?
> If not, then it's most likely icewm.  If it does, then it's one of the
> other two.

Well, I tried fvwm2 (one that I had installed) and also tried without
xinerama, and mozilla is always opening new windows to the size of the
screen.  Even if I resize it smaller, exit, and reopen it still goes to
the edge of the screen.  Again, this is *not* maximized.

Oh, just one more think to track down.

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org