Mozilla opens full-screen with Xinerama

I'm using mozilla-browser 1.3-5, and for some reason now when I start
mozilla it opens a window that fills both of my monitors running with
xinerama and icewm.  It's not "maximized" but just a full sized window.
I can drag it smaller, close it (even restart X) and it still opens to
fill both screens.

Another weird problem with Mozilla and xinerama is *sometimes* when I
open mozilla I cannot type into the URL field (or the search fields in
the default debian "home" page shipped with Debian/mozilla) when it's on
my "main" monitor, but if I drag mozilla to the other screen then I can
enter text.  Odd, no?

I never know where to ask about problems like this.  How do I know if
it is icewm, mozilla, or Xfree86 that's causing the problem?

--
Bill Moseley
moseley@hank.org