Re: Mozilla opens full-screen with Xinerama

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:01:26PM -0700, Bill Moseley wrote:

> I never know where to ask about problems like this.  How do I know if
> it is icewm, mozilla, or Xfree86 that's causing the problem?

If you change icewm to another window manager, does the problem persist?
If not, then it's most likely icewm.  If it does, then it's one of the
other two.

--
Jamin W. Collins

Remember, root always has a loaded gun.  Don't run around with it unless
you absolutely need it. -- Vineet Kumar