Re: Lightweight file viewer?

On Sat, 2003-05-24 at 21:46, Kevin McKinley wrote:
> On 24 May 2003 01:00:57 -0400
> "Mark L. Kahnt" <kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org> wrote:
>
> > BTW, my VCR clock is reset after every power outage, against the clock
> > on my computer, which is set and maintained with ntp. It is also reset
> > about once a month, because it runs fast.
>
> If you're not joking, I'd be interested to know how you do that.
>
> If you are joking -- well, you got me. :)
>
> Kevin

Not joking, but nothing fancy, the computer and the vcr are within
relative line of sight of each other, and I watch the clock on the
computer as I set the vcr by its remote control. When I set the time on
clocks in other rooms, to be certain, I use saytime to call out the time
I want to sync to.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org