Re: mutt to follow discussions.

Thus spake CaT:
> On Sun, May 25, 2003 at 12:09:14PM +0530, Tirthankar C. Patnaik wrote:
> > Folks,
> >     How do I configure mutt to follow up toa thread on this list? I don't
> >     wanna change the To: address each time i'd like to post to a thread.
>
> Group reply (g) is prolly what you want.

Group reply will reply directly to the original sender, and then cc: the
list.  This can lead to annoyances with list members, as the rule of
thumb is:  "Don't cc: the original sender on list replies, unless they
specifically ask for it."  It's a touchy point for some people, so it's
best to err on the side of safety :-)

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

It is surprising what a man can do when he has to, and how little most
men will do when they don't have to. - Walter Linn