Re: Lightweight file viewer?

On 03-05-24 07:41 -0400, stan wrote:
> On Fri, May 23, 2003 at 06:17:31PM -0400, geordie wrote:
> >
> > Yes.  Dillo.
> >

> Ah, I looked at thta, it's close.
>
> Bit I don't think the users in question expect to have to use [ctlr] f to
> search. If it had a "Find" pulldown, I think it would be perfect.
>
> Thanks for the sugestion, though.

Actually, just in case you're not aware of windows key bindings,
Ctrl-F is a quite common shortcut for "Find" in windows apps.
Anybody remotely proficient in any Office app or browser should be
accustomed to it. Also similar to windows, I notice Ctrl-O functions as
"Open".

I never used dillo before, but just installed it. I notice the docs are
still targeted to development, and can see how that would be a
detriment, though your users don't sound like they'd be interested
anyway