Re: Resistance Is Futile.

On Saturday 24 May 2003 20:56, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:
> I can not unsubscribe from this list, i've tried the webform AND the
> request email address, Ive already tried emailing the listmaster, he
> ignores me, it seems resistance to this list is futile. I will seek
> legal action against you spamming me, you have 10 days. My solicitor
> says this is adequate notice.

Oh, accusing the free software community which hate spammers of spamming
is indeed worth a slashdot story.

Personally, as you will have a hard time trying to find out who to sue,
I will give you my contact information so that you can sue me. Because
that would then be worth a couple of slashdot stories. And besides, I
will really enjoy myself, laughing at you an humiliating a freak in the
court :-D
--
/* There is SCO owned IP all over the Linux kernel. SCO will hunt them.
Free software infidels are liars. We will kill them all, and roast their

Aryan Ameri