Re: sid upgrade today & now nothing works

Op vr 16-05-2003, om 00:37 schreef Kenneth Dombrowski:

> Is X in sid crashing anyone else's computer just this week?

Mine crashed too. First of all my keyboard layout was wrong
bu this didn't crash it. I also had a Load "dri" somewhere
in there that i had to remove, same with Load "GLcore".
For the nvidia drive that i compiled i only need to do a
Load "glx". Changing this in /etc/X11/XFreeConfig-4
solved the problem of X not starting.

Regards,
Benedict Verheyen