2 quick questions

Thanks to Ron (can remember your last name), in helping me get this far.

I'm using sarge right now, in my sources.list, and I'm trying to get

When I run "apt-get install mplayer", I get "package not found". Yet I
can go to apt-get.org and it's there.

How do I go about getting it, to install?

My second question, for a friend with a laptop, seriously considering
moving from xp to debain, will mplayer play DVD's? If not, what
application(s) should I look for?

Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO:
18002350  mailman452  mailman42_5