2 quick questions

Thanks to Ron (can remember your last name), in helping me get this far.

I'm using sarge right now, in my sources.list, and I'm trying to get
mplayer.

When I run "apt-get install mplayer", I get "package not found". Yet I
can go to apt-get.org and it's there.

How do I go about getting it, to install?

My second question, for a friend with a laptop, seriously considering
moving from xp to debain, will mplayer play DVD's? If not, what
application(s) should I look for?

Thanks.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>