Re: Linux Firewalling - Further Adventures with DSL

Your supplier is wrong. There's no reason to spend the cash for a
proprietary system. The problem is that non-technical folks are
risk-averse, and risk aversion means "buy a product somebody else
advertised."

ap

clists@perrin.socsci.unc.edu * andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu