Dual-Head disappearing fonts

Hi folks.

I'm running unstable / KDE / Dual Head (Matrox G400)

My fonts seem to disappear and behave in a strange fashion.

For example, the label of the icons on the desktop, screen 1, get
rendered in screen 2. Some of the menu items from the KDE menu or
sub-menus (like the debian ones), disappear from screen 1 and get
rendered on screen 2. The problem doesn't happen when I run in
single-head mode.  There are also font problems (rendering garbage in
the wrong place or not rendering at all) in mozilla-xft.

I don't really know where to track the problem down. Dual-head drivers?
libxft2? mozilla-xft? fontconfig?

Any ideas/suggestions/questions?

Nacho

--
"In Googlis non est, ergo non est." - Anonymous Coward
Homepage:       http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~isolis/  |  EEE8 08C9 FBAE B471 9691