TCP version on the default installation of Debian

Hello,

I?ve been doing some TCP traces (using tcptrace) and noticed that SACKS
(Selective Acknowledgments) are being sent. I want to confirm that the
TCP version that I?m running is TCP-SACK. How do I check what version of
TCP is running?

I?ve done a typical installation of Debian. I?m not sure what the
version number is, but I obtained it from a mirror ending with:
distributions/debian testing main non-free contrib

I have not installed any other versions of TCP and I'm running the
2.4.19 kernel. What version of TCP is shipped with Debian?

Thanks in advance,
Indika