Re: xcdroast problem

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 20:40:07 +0200
Deryk Barker <dbarker@turing.cs.camosun.bc.ca> wrote:

> I've never had a problem using cdrecord in DAO mode with wav
> files. Are you saying it's simpler to use or what?

Well, I don't know in fact...
I was still running mdk8.1 (my first taste of linux world: God bless it!), and I was told "for audio cd in dao mode there's cdrdao" (don't ask me 'by whom?', I can't remember); so I just used cdrdao, without even bothering about cdrecord dao mode.
I used cdrdao, and it works fine. Never even tried and use any gui.
You used xcdroast, it works fine, so you don't even try cdrdao.
Call it 'FATE' :)

Guldo