Re: xcdroast problem

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 19:50:16 +0200
Marcelo Chiapparini <chiappa@uerj.br> wrote:

> Ciao Guido!
I know it sounds strange, but it's G U L D O, a nick from DragonBall's Ginew Team :)
(pronouced quite like 'gool-doh' or 'goor-doh')

> What happens is that the record process stops, with an error message I
> don't remember...
Don't want to criticize that much, but (postin' to a ML) quoting the error you get is usually a good habit ;)

> cdrdao is not present in Debian stable, isn't?
Who told you this?!? It IS present: I'm running Debian woody 3.0r0, and installed cdrdao with NO troubles at all.

> Thanks!
You're welcome.

 - Guldo -