xcdroast problem

Hello!

I want to use xcdroast to make a cd with a compilation of diffrent musics I like, from different cds. The problem: after xcdroast writes in the target cd a music which was the last one on the source cd, nothing else can be written in the target cd, independent of the rest of tracks that are still waiting to be record. It seems that some information that the track was the last one in the source cd remain in the .wav file, and xcdroast uses it to end the record. Can anyone help me with this? I surfed the xcdroast site, but without success. And the man pages of cdrecord says nothing about this problem...

TIA

Marcelo