Re: xcdroast problem

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:50:06 +0200
Marcelo Chiapparini <chiappa@uerj.br> wrote:

> Hello!
Ciao!

> It seems that some
> information that the track was the last one in the source cd remain in
> the .wav file, and xcdroast uses it to end the record. Can anyone help
> me with this? I surfed the xcdroast site, but without success. And the
> man pages of cdrecord says nothing about this problem...
You mean the cd is closed regardless --multi option?
Anyway, I cannot help you with this problem, but have you ever considered cdrdao? If you manage just wav files, cdrdao is better than cdrecord since it's built exactly to write cds from wav files in dao mode (disk at once). If your burner supports it, that is. Take a look at cdrdao site to check.

Bye,

Guldo