Re: yelp problems

Il dom, 2003-04-27 alle 05:27, John Habermann ha scritto:

> The gnome-help package is installed but it just chokes as well because
> it uses yelp. I am thinking that it might be a bug but probably not if
> no-one else has the problem.

The error you get, is a 'missing file' error which means that the file
you're trying to execute doesn't exist in the specfied path.

Perhaps few answered you because, I guess, many use ix86 Debian and not
PPC.

You should check the buglist of this package, and if u don't find
anything file a bug to the manteiner.

> Cheers

Ciao :)

--